Liquidline is the leading supplier of refreshment solutions to high end business customers nationwide. Our customers are companies that take pride in quality refreshments for their employees and their clients. Our success is built on outstanding customer service, hard work and a great team culture. We believe in delivering WOW experiences to both our customers and our valued employees.
We are looking for a Client Manager who is passionate about nurturing client relationships and wants to be part of a growing company that’s really going places. We truly live our Company Values of Passionate, Responsive, Thoughtful, Innovative and Smart Working every day and therefore we want people who hold the same values as we do to come and join us. If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you.
The purpose of this role, working as part of the Client Management team, involves working alongside one or more Sales Executives, providing a ‘wow’ customer experience from pre-sales meeting preparation to ongoing post-sales care.
The role will entail:
- Preparing and sending quotations to customers for equipment and consumables
- Completing the on-boarding process, liaising as required with logistics department, workshop and customer to arrange the installation.
- Managing a selection of existing customer accounts to drive additional sales of products and services as well as replacing ageing equipment and renewing leases.
- Keeping the CRM system up to date, including the entry of new leads and ensuring customer accounts are updated.
- Managing customer questions/queries around consumable pricing/contracts/updating equipment records and ensuring customer contact records are up to date.
- Assist Sales Executive with pre-meeting preparation and any collateral required.
The ideal person:
- has high attention to detail.
- is able to work using their own initiative as well working as part of a team.
- has brilliant verbal and written communication skills as well as being able to proactively make calls.
- will have the skill to multitask.
- is great at problem solving.
- enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- has basic skills using Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
This is a full-time, permanent role with working hours Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 5pm.
In return for the ideal candidate is a competitive salary. You will also receive great benefits including; access to WOWLounge – our very own online perk system full of employee discounts, cashback and use of the Employee Assistance Programme. You’ll also benefit from our company-wide profit share scheme, holiday allowance, company gym and BBQ breakfasts when targets are met. We provide all of our staff with lunch daily as well as our amazing coffee and other refreshments.
You’ll also be given a full induction programme to ease you into the role as well as ongoing development and recognition.
All applications should be sent by email to [email protected]
By applying for this role you give permission for Liquidline to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the hiring manager to review your application for the specific role applied for. Liquidline will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for hiring for this vacancy.