This role is a maternity cover for one year, with the potential to become a permanent role.
Liquidline is the leading supplier of refreshment solutions to high end business customers nationwide. Our customers are companies that take pride in quality refreshments for their employees and their clients. Our success is built on outstanding customer service, hard work and a great team culture. We believe in delivering WOW experiences to both our customers and our valued employees.
We are looking for a Finance Assistant who is passionate about finance and wants to be part of a growing company that’s really going places. We truly live our Company Values of Passionate, Responsive, Thoughtful, Innovative and Smart Working every day and therefore we want people who hold the same values as we do to come and join us. If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you.
This role will support the accounts team to ensure correct and complete accounting records and accurate performance of all accounts related processes. This is a varied role which may include creating, processing and entering invoices, credit notes, incoming and outgoing payments and dealing with customer and supplier queries.
The role will entail:
- Customer invoicing & credit notes
- Customer receipts (BACS, cheques, card, cash, etc.)
- Customer queries
- Maintaining the accounts inbox
- Created remittance advices
- Processing card payment from customers
- Direct Debit collection
- Running the on stop process
The ideal person:
- Has an understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- Has high attention to detail.
- Is able to work using their own initiative as well working as part of a team.
- Has brilliant verbal and written communication skills.
- Will have the skill to multitask.
- Is great at problem solving.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Has advanced excel skills and is proficient with accounting software
This is a full-time, permanent role with working hours Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 5pm.
In return for the ideal candidate is a salary of £19-22k per annum. You will also receive great benefits including; access to WOWLounge – our very own online perk system full of employee discounts, cashback and use of the Employee Assistance Programme. You’ll also benefit from our company-wide profit share scheme, holiday allowance, company gym and BBQ breakfasts when targets are met. We provide all of our staff with lunch daily as well as our amazing coffee and other refreshments.
You’ll also be given a full induction programme to ease you into the role as well as ongoing development and recognition.
- Bonus scheme
- Discounted/free food
- Subsidised gym membership
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Wellness programs
- Profit sharing/share options
All applications should be sent by email to [email protected]
By applying for this role you give permission for Liquidline to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the hiring manager to review your application for the specific role applied for. Liquidline will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for hiring for this vacancy.