Liquidline is a family owned business and is the leading supplier of refreshment solutions to high end business customers nationwide. Our customers are companies that take pride in quality refreshments for their employees and their clients. Our success is built on outstanding customer service, hard work and a great team culture. Our Head Office is in Ipswich, Suffolk and we also have branches in London, Yeovil, and Coventry and with further branch offices opening in due course.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Director to lead our sales team and deliver the sales and profit targets through a regionally focused sales team. The successful candidate will develop and execute the sales and growth plans, ensuring consistent growth and high levels of customer retention.
The Sales Director will implement tools and strategies to measure the effectiveness of all sales activity on an ongoing basis and lead the team – developing and structuring the team in such a way that enables faster, sustainable and more predictable growth and maintains current level of customer centricity and retention.
We’re looking for someone who has
- Proven work experience as an Area Sales Manager or similar role
- 10+ experience in sales/sales management
- Experience in selling and/or managing sales teams in related sectors
- Proven track record of managing a highly driven sales team
- Proven experience in training and developing sales team to sell consultatively
- Commercial awareness with a business attitude and business sense that is reflected in every decision and action
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written able to communicate with people at all levels and backgrounds
- Strong team player, demonstrating ability to collaborate effectively cross-functionally
In addition to excellent management, hands-on leadership and organisational skills, you will possess the gravitas and credibility to hold the attention of senior leaders in our customer base. Your drive, tenacity and personality will set the tone and you will be regarded as an example to both your reports and more widely within the company.
Our company has a passion and reputation for outstanding focus, service and commitment to customers and suppliers. You will receive a highly competitive package to reward your contribution.
We are keen to see cv’s from professional, dynamic and ambitious candidates who meet our criteria.
In return, we will offer a competitive basic salary, with the ability to earn generous commission. Working hours are 0730 to 1700. Company benefits include: holiday allowance, Profit Share Scheme, Company Gym, BBQ Breakfast when targets are met and a full training programme to ease you into the role.
All applications should be sent by email to HR@liquidline.co.uk
By applying for this role you give permission for Liquidline to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the hiring manager to review your application for the specific role applied for. Liquidline will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for hiring for this vacancy.