Liquidline is the leading supplier of refreshment solutions to high end business customers nationwide. Our customers are companies that take pride in quality refreshments for their employees and their clients. Our success is built on outstanding customer service, hard work and a great team culture. We believe in delivering WOW experiences to both our customers and our valued employees.
We are looking for an HR Manager who is passionate about their profession and wants to be part of a growing company that’s really going places. We truly live our Company Values of Passionate, Responsive, Thoughtful, Innovative and Smart Working every day and therefore we want people who hold the same values as we do to come and join us. If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you.
The HR Manager will help us to grow our people managers and lead on our recruitment, skilling and engagement plans in order to reach our people related goals.
The purpose of this role is to provide HR support across all sites including coordinating and managing recruitment and induction; manage HR policies, processes, procedures and our sharepoint, ensuring that all relevant policies and documentation are in place and are followed on a day-to-day basis.
The role will entail:
- Being the first point of contact for all HR-related queries for employees, people managers and suppliers
- Making sure core policies are in place and maintained
- Owning the resource plan and aligning the recruitment strategy against it
- Manage recruitment strategy and campaigns for our talent hires with People Managers, including building and negotiating a preferred supplier list to reduce recruitment costs
- Onboarding for new employees
- Managing the performance processes
- Own and manage our HR Sharepoint and records stored on HR systems
- Monitor and report on all people related KPIs
The ideal person will have experience in:
- HR administration and management
- Performance Management
- Supplier negotiation
- Employee Relations
- Implementing a new HRIS
- Employee event organisation
This is a full-time, permanent role with working hours Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm.
In return for the ideal candidate is a competitive salary with plenty of perks. You will also receive great benefits including; access to WOWLounge – our very own online perk system full of employee discounts, cashback and use of the Employee Assistance Programme. You’ll also benefit from our company-wide profit share scheme, holiday allowance, company gym and BBQ breakfasts when targets are met. We also provide all of our staff with lunch daily as well as our amazing coffee and other refreshments.
You’ll also be given a full induction programme to ease you into the role as well as ongoing development and recognition.