Liquidline is the leading supplier of refreshment solutions to high end business customers nationwide. Our customers are companies that take pride in quality refreshments for their employees and their clients. Our success is built on outstanding customer service, hard work and a great team culture. We believe in delivering WOW experiences to both our customers and our valued employees.
We are looking for an Internal Sales Team Leader who is passionate about developing others and wants to have a direct impact on the growth of a company that’s really going places. We truly live our Company Values of Passionate, Responsive, Thoughtful, Innovative and Smart Working every day and therefore we want people who hold the same values as we do to come and join us. If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you.
It is essential you have experience overseeing and leading a team. This is a dual role where you will manage 3 Internal Sales Executives and have responsibility for your own sales and targets. You will support the company in discovering high quality new business revenues.
Team Leader responsibilities:
- Setting direction with clear objectives and KPIs.
- Giving performance feedback in weekly / monthly 121s and half yearly and annual reviews.
- Coach and support development and growth.
- Understand motivators and engaging team.
- 1st contact for questions about the company, role and expectations; and any issues or concerns.
Outbound Sales responsibilities:
- Source and identify new business sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Networking to identify ways to expand our business.
- Scouting for new ideas and opportunities to develop the company business pipeline for the Sales teams.
- Develop relationships with potential clients and identify prospective customer needs, understanding business processes, identifying projects, determining requirements, and ascertaining potential solutions.
- Close sales and achieve monthly target.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
In return for the ideal candidate is a competitive salary. You will also receive great benefits including; access to WOWLounge – our very own online perk system full of employee discounts, cashback and use of the Employee Assistance Programme. You’ll also benefit from a commission structure as well as our company-wide profit share scheme, holiday allowance, company gym and BBQ breakfasts when targets are met. We provide all of our staff with lunch daily as well as our amazing coffee and other refreshments.
You’ll also be given a full induction programme to ease you into the role as well as ongoing development and recognition.
All applications should be sent by email to [email protected]
By applying for this role you give permission for Liquidline to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the hiring manager to review your application for the specific role applied for. Liquidline will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for hiring for this vacancy.