Liquidline is the leading supplier of refreshment solutions to high end business customers nationwide. Our customers are companies that take pride in quality refreshments for their employees and their clients. Our success is built on outstanding customer service, hard work and a great team culture. We believe in delivering WOW experiences to both our customers and our valued employees.
We are looking for an Logistics Co-ordinator who is passionate about supporting a busy department and wants to be part of a growing company that’s really going places. We truly live our Company Values of Passionate, Responsive, Thoughtful, Innovative and Smart Working every day and therefore we want people who hold the same values as we do to come and join us. If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you.
The Logistics Coordinator will help us to drive customer service and support the logistical & transport side of Operations.
The role will entail:
- Scheduling planned and reactive maintenance for central and Greater London
- Provide information to engineers in preparation of visits
- Liaise with customers regarding engineer visits, ensuring WOW customer service
- Work with Technical Team Leaders to manage engineer feedback and number of visits achieved
- Use area knowledge to schedule for maximum fuel efficiency
- Update systems to ensure cases closed and maintain accurate response time
The ideal person will have:
- Amazing geographical knowledge of London
- Good IT skills
- Clear and professional communication techniques
- Strong personal organisational skills for example inbox and task management
- Good ability to understand and thought process of technical information
- Flexible and great can-do attitude
This is a Full-Time position, Monday to Friday 7.30am till 5.00pm
In return for the ideal candidate is a competitive salary.
You will also receive great benefits including; access to WOWLounge – our very own online perk system full of employee discounts, cashback and use of the Employee Assistance Programme. You’ll also benefit from our company-wide profit share scheme, holiday allowance, company gym and BBQ breakfasts when targets are met. We also provide all of our staff with lunch daily as well as our amazing coffee and other refreshments.
You’ll also be given a full induction programme to ease you into the role as well as ongoing development and recognition.
All applications should be sent by email to [email protected]
By applying for this role you give permission for Liquidline to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the hiring manager to review your application for the specific role applied for. Liquidline will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for hiring for this vacancy.