Liquidline is the leading supplier of refreshment solutions to high end business customers nationwide. Our customers are companies that take pride in quality refreshments for their employees and their clients. Our success is built on outstanding customer service, hard work and a great team culture. We believe in delivering WOW experiences to both our customers and our valued employees.
We are looking for a Purchasing Administrator who is passionate about numbers and negotiating and wants to be part of a growing company that’s really going places. We truly live our Company Values of Passionate, Responsive, Thoughtful, Innovative and Smart Working every day and therefore we want people who hold the same values as we do to come and join us. If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you.
The role will entail:
- Managing back order fulfilment
- booking flights/tickets/car park & any other admin for when we go to exhibitions on the continent
- Creating parts codes
- Updating system prices
- Chasing overdue Purchase Orders
- Updating due dates from suppliers
- Checking order confirmations match POs
- Updating the set re-order points on the system as demand for a product changes
- Resolving accounts queries
The ideal person:
- has held the same, or similar, post before in a similar industry e.g office supplies
- has high attention to detail.
- is able to work using their own initiative as well working as part of a team.
- has brilliant verbal and written communication skills as well as being highly responsive.
- will be a great multitasker.
- is great at problem solving.
- enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- has great skills using Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
- has excellent knowledge of Excel
This is a full-time, permanent role with working hours Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 5pm.
In return for the ideal candidate is a competitive salary. You will also receive great benefits including; access to WOWLounge – our very own online perk system full of employee discounts, cashback and use of the Employee Assistance Programme. You’ll also benefit from our company-wide profit share scheme, holiday allowance, company gym and BBQ breakfasts when targets are met. We provide all of our staff with lunch daily as well as our amazing coffee and other refreshments.
You’ll also be given a full induction programme to ease you into the role as well as ongoing development and recognition.
All applications should be sent by email to [email protected]
By applying for this role you give permission for Liquidline to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the hiring manager to review your application for the specific role applied for. Liquidline will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for hiring for this vacancy.