The Sales Administrator role is exciting and varied, you will be working as part of the Client Management team, alongside one or more Business Development Managers, and providing a ‘wow’ customer experience from pre-sales meeting preparation to ongoing post-sales care.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for managing a selection of existing customer accounts to drive additional sales of products and services as well as replacing ageing equipment and renewing leases
- Assisting in the pre-meeting preparation
- Maintaining CRM system, including new leads as well as ensuring customers’ accounts are updated
- Handling enquires regarding consumable pricing, contract and updating equipment records
- Follow up with the Sales Executive on completed appointments, close appointments where necessary on the CRM and action any quotes or other tasks as required
- Prepare and send quotations and sales agreements to customers for equipment and consumables
- Obtain initial order, process signed sales agreements and submit lease acceptance requests
- Complete the on-boarding process, liaise as required with logistics department, workshop and customer to arrange the installation.
- Provide ongoing customer support e.g. post installation calls and dealing with any escalated queries
- For branded materials manage designs, quotes and agreements
Skills and Attributes:
- High attention to detail and be able to work using your own initiative as well working as part of a team.
- Have brilliant verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidence to proactively make calls.
- Able to multitask, be great at problem solving and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office and a CRM system are essential