Liquidline is a family owned business and is the leading supplier of refreshment solutions to high end business customers nationwide. Our customers are companies that take pride in quality refreshments for their employees and their clients. Our success is built on outstanding customer service, hard work and a great team culture. Our Head Office is in Ipswich, Suffolk and we also have branches in London, Yeovil, and Coventry and with further branch offices opening in due course.
We have exciting opportunities based in our Coventry branch and this role is all about growing our business, so we’re looking for someone with at least one year of sales and/or marketing experience including experience in social media marketing and business development. To be successful in this role you’ll need fantastic relationship and networking capability, consultative telesales and client service skills.
We’re looking for someone who is a confident communicator and able to build rapport and relationships with ease. Someone who has a genuine interest in people and concern for customers. Someone who is energetic and can thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment. And someone who is proficient in using social media for lead generation.
- Networking to identify ways to expand our business
- Location scouting for new developments to work with
- Qualifying and producing quality leads for the sales team
- Interacting by phone and email with key people up to Director level
- Analysing prospective customer needs, understanding business processes, identifying projects, determining requirements, and ascertaining potential solutions
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of CRM systems
- Working on ad hoc projects for various departments
Technical and Professional Expertise and Experience
- Prior work experience in client sales or service
- Strong organisational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player, demonstrating ability to collaborate effectively cross-functionally and with customers
We are keen to see cv’s from professional, dynamic and ambitious candidates who meet our criteria.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and company benefits include holiday allowance, no sick bonus, and Profit Share Scheme. Working hours are 0800 to 1700 and a full training programme will be put in place to ease you into the role.