Marketing is responsible for protecting and promoting the Liquidline brand and reputation through our products, our people and customers across the UK. As part of our team, you will define and create the visual elements that comprise Liquidlines brand and product identities. You will articulate standards that harmonize and bring a uniquely Liquidline point of view to all of our products and communications. By embracing user insights, strategic thinking, beautiful design and provocative execution, you will create delightfully intuitive experiences that will define the future of Liquidlines brand.
- BA/BS degree in Design, Digital or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary marketing teams (developer, SEOs, PPC, Digital Marketing, Marketing) on technical and creative implementation.
- Experience implementing Print and Digital design across a range of platforms.
- Experience designing and developing responsive websites.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch) and coding Front End Languages (HTML, CSS, JS).
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Comfortable using analytics programmes to prove creative has worked
- Has worked with Mailchimp
- B2B Experience
- Roll out creative ideas developed with directors’, people managers and the marketing team across the website, social and other communication platforms from design through wireframes, coding and conceptual.
- Produce creative as proposed for the website, display, email, social and more
- Work to develop and manage a continuous series of tests and design improvements across our paid and owned channels to drive awareness and conversion
- Creating landing pages, banner advertising, and e-mail marketing that align with brand guidelines
- Updating the company’s websites with regards to new products, description changes, and various marketing efforts
- Creating print marketing materials, such as brochures, newsletters, posters, and signage
- Contribute to pitches by creating designs and building presentations