Liquidline is a family owned business and is the leading supplier of refreshment solutions to high end business customers nationwide. Our customers are companies that take pride in quality refreshments for their employees and their clients. Our success is built on outstanding customer service, hard work and a great team culture. Our Head Office is in Ipswich, Suffolk and we also have branches in London, Yeovil, and Coventry and with further branch offices opening in due course.
At Liquidline, marketing are responsible for protecting and promoting the Liquidline brand and reputation through our products, our people and customers across the UK. Our website is hugely powerful in helping us deliver this and is highly successful in reaching potential clients. We have big plans to improve our clients’ online experience – this role is pivotal to helping us deliver these plans. As part of our team, you will be responsible for ensuring the functionality and usability of our website is second to none.
What we need from you:
- Design the overall architecture of web applications
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with SEO’s and content marketers
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop
- Understanding of server-side languages
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience of WordPress, APIs, custom plugins and CRM integrations
What you get from us:
- Fantastic, collaborative working environment in a company with amazing growth plans
- Use of our company gym
- Free lunch, snacks and hot drinks provided daily
- Company events
- Company bonus scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
In return, we offer a competitive salary and company benefits include holiday allowance, no sick bonus, and Profit Share Scheme. Working hours are 0800 to 1700 and a full training programme will be put in place to ease you into the role.