Liquidline is a leading supplier of refreshment solutions to high end business customers nationwide. We are a fast-growing family owned business with our HQ in Ipswich and have branches in London, Yeovil and Coventry and with further branch offices opening soon. We are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join the team in Ipswich, who can support us as our success has been built upon our outstanding customer service, hard work and a great team culture.
The purpose of this role is to create a great customer experience by:
– To pick goods accurately
– To check in goods and store away efficiently
– To be able to book in goods to the system as well as book in pallets and courier deliveries for collection
– Be able to competently use the Counter Balance and Flexi Fork Lifts
• Previous experience with an Warehouse Environment would be desirable together with a can-do attitude and flexibility.
• Knowledge of refreshment market would be advantageous but not critical.
• Positive and proactive approach to handle day to day situations is essential as well as being highly results driven.
In return for the ideal candidate is a competitive salary.
You will also receive great benefits including; access to WOWLounge – our very own online perk system full of employee discounts, cashback and use of the Employee Assistance Programme. You’ll also benefit from our company-wide profit share scheme, holiday allowance, company gym and BBQ breakfasts when targets are met. We also provide all of our staff with lunch daily as well as our amazing coffee and other refreshments.
You’ll also be given a full induction programme to ease you into the role as well as ongoing development and recognition.