Liquidline actively supports a number of charities based in both the UK and overseas.
Our mission which is “to develop a business environment where the utmost emphasis is placed on maintaining the highest standards of integrity, decency and fairness at all times towards customers, staff, suppliers and others dealing with us” is reflected in our contribution to:
- MacMillan Cancer Support - provides care and support for cancer sufferers and their families
- Water Aid – uses practical solutions to provide clean water, safe sanitation and hygiene education to the world’s poorest people
- Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity – raises funds for this famous hospital for very ill children, to develop new treatments, build state-of-the-art facilities and support patients and their families
- The Disabilities Trust – provides residential and day services to meet the needs of individuals with autism, brain injury and physical and learning disabilities.
- Technische Hilfswerk – provides emergency relief in Germany and throughout the world where technical assistance and disaster management co-ordination is needed.
- The Møller Centre - provided fundraising for Macmillan Cancer Support. The Møller Centre is a centre for Continuing Education.