Commercial Coffee Machines
Liquidline supply high quality commercial coffee machines and accessories. This includes everything from filter coffee, Bean to Cup, Instant Coffee, Vending Machines and Traditional Espresso Coffee Machines. Read MORE
please contact us for pricing
Coffee Machines From Liquidline
At Liquidline we have 16 years’ experience within the coffee industry and pride ourselves on the huge range of coffee machine options we can offer. Our core focus is you and we provide a premium service to ensure you make the right decision when choosing a commercial coffee machine.
We have an extensive range of espresso coffee machines specially selected based on performance, quality of the coffee and reliability. So, whether you run a coffee shop, 5-star hotel, a large corporate office, a car dealership or even a care home we have options for you. Coffee requirements for every business vary hugely, but at Liquidline we can guide you through the selection process and help with ongoing management of your catering equipment and coffee machines.
We’re proud of our matchmaking abilities and will recommend the most suitable coffee machines with a no-obligation quote to help you make an informed decision on which coffee machine is best for your business. From traditional machines for coffee connoisseurs to our bean to cup coffee machines and high volume fresh ground and instant drinks machines, we can provide a real coffee house experience in a variety of environments. Where needed we can also aid you in selecting an appropriate coffee grinder for your business as well and food services.
Besides providing you with a high-quality, fully automatic, professional commercial coffee machine, we also have a dedicated after-sales service and a 97% retention rate for customers. We offer free all-inclusive training and installation of your machine (for those with an espresso machine this can include barista training), as well as ongoing maintenance with an 8-hour callout response time.
We can supply commercial machines for lease, rent or purchase depending on your needs. Beyond this, we can help with your coffee supplies and consumables.
Wide range of drinks
Our commercial coffee machines offer a wide range of drink options including Lattes, Cappuccinos, Espresso, Hot Chocolate and more. We have our very own coffee beans brand Cafe Bonte of which has a huge range of fairtrade, rainforest alliance and UTZ certified coffee.
Ethical Coffee Supplier
We believe the perfect coffee is Fairtrade coffee, eco-friendly supply chains and ensuring our work enhances the planet. This includes ensuring office coffee machines do not impact the carbon footprint of your business.
Our innovative bean to cup coffee are designed and manufactured to operate with added green credentials – with the CafeTouch 3600 of a compact, medium usage option. Also, our coffees themselves are Rainforest Alliance Certified, allowing us to play a small part in keeping our planet healthy.
Fairtrade is at the heart of what how we operate and we ensure all our coffee operations, whether for traditional espresso machines or the roasted beans for the coffee itself. This allows us to support farmers, suppliers and help their communities thrive though providing service to our customers.
Our full range of green credentials can be found here.
Guide to choosing a Commercial Coffee Machine
The most popular demand of coffee machine for the office, is the bean-to-cup machine. A versatile, fast-working machine that can cater for up to sixty employees per day, offering up to 300 beverages and over six options of coffee, depending on the model of machine.
The goal of a bean-to-cup machine is to make fresh espresso beverages in a quick, convenient way. Bean-to-cup machines offer self-service coffee, without the need to be a professionally trained barista. Every machine has a control panel that allows you to adjust the settings and start/stop the coffee making process with an easy-to-navigate menu and touchscreen functionality. You can have one-touch espresso in the office and adjust the temperature, coffee strength and timing within seconds.
1. What are the different types of commercial coffee machines
Cafetouch 4600 – This machine has very impressive features and is top of our range, in terms of being a multi-functional bean-to-cup machine. It is stylish and offers a variable milk frothing system to ensure a superb and consistent coffee experience. It comes with up to 5 pre-selections and variables of coffee including mochas and lattes.
Cafetouch 3600 – This machine has a high-grade stainless-steel front and a self-service LCD display and one-touch system. It comes with 3 product canisters and the option of fresh milk and up to 12 different drinks options.
Cafetouch 4 Bean to Cup – A small, compact multimedia bean-to-cup machine offering up to 14 drinks selections. It comes with a hot-start heating system too with a visible bean hopper and 2 instant cannisters.
Hub 102 A powerful machine with a customisable touchscreen, LED ingredient cannisters, a keyless operating system and provides up to 150+ drinks a day.
2. What are the key features to consider when choosing a commercial coffee machine?
- Milk Frothing System – Many bean-to-cup machines come with their own built-in milk frothing systems, for those a fan of milky drinks suchas cappuccinos and lattes. This is ideal for those wanting to have their drink ready made for them, rather than having to be professionally trained to use a commercial barista machine.
- Milk Pods – These are found with capsule or pod machines, which are dispensed directly into your cup.
- LED Screen – Many bean-to-cup machines come with their own integrated LED touchscreen for self-service use. They are easy to navigate your way around, choose what type of coffee you prefer and what size you would like.
3. What the top Commercial Coffee Machine functionalities to consider?
- Capacity – If you require a coffee machine that can serve a high volume of employees, then it is important you look for a model with a large water tank capacity of around 1.5 litres to prevent from having to refill constantly throughout the day.
- Maintenance – Regular cleaning and descaling your machine will help to keep it working well for longer. Look for automatic cleaning programs with machines to make it easier to maintain in the long-term. If your machine needs to be cleaned manually, check whether the parts are easy to remove for cleaning and are dishwasher safe.
- Smart Controls – Some coffee machines can be connected to your smartphone where you can monitor water levels, adjust temperature levels, create your own coffee recipes and access troubleshooting advice and maintenance alerts.
- Automatic Grinding – Before coffee beans can be used to make espresso, they need to be finely ground. The benefits of a bean-to-cup machine are that it can grind coffee beans on demand whenever you want to make a coffee. You can also adjust the coarseness settings and grind new coffee for every cup.