Bottled Water – Good Health Naturally!
12th April 2018
12th April 2018
Bottled water has soared in popularity the world over as more and more people learn about, and experience its fabulous health benefits…
Added: 28th July 2014
Bottled water has soared in popularity the world over as more and more people learn about, and experience its fabulous health benefits. Having a water dispenser at home and work is the smartest way to have economy and convenience 24/7. Few people want to constantly spend time going to a shop and then having to join a long queue to buy a bottle of water or two each day, or to have the weight of it on their back when carrying it in to their workplace.
How does it help the body?
Water is quite literally, our ‘source of life’, and is part of every cell, tissue and organ in our body. In fact, we are composed of approximately 60% water, which means that it makes up over half our weight! The average person should consume 1.5 – 2 litres each day (6 to 8 glasses) to keep the body optimally hydrated, and to allow a number of crucial processes to be carried out.
Scientific Studies have confirmed that water:
- Acts as a medium to carry nutrients including vitamins, minerals, amino acids and glucose to the cells
- Works as transport to carry away waste and toxins from the cells so they are rapidly excreted from the body (when people do not drink sufficient water their intestines and kidneys cannot effectively eliminate waste)
- Plays a large role in digestion (assisting in the biochemical breakdown of food)
- Assists respiration
- Regulates body temperature in different environments, enabling the body to ward off heat when the body is too hot
- Acts as a lubricator for regions around the joints.
That’s not all of course, diet and fitness enthusiasts also get to see and feel the benefits, with water acting as a muscle strengthener and as a slimming aid with it endowing a feeling of fullness, thus preventing the urge to over eat.