6. Once you have fixed the basics, look at how you can create that Emotional Experience. One nationwide retailer has recently found the benefit of providing premium hot drinks in their stores from Liquidline. Their customer time spent in stores has increased in conjunction with the average customer spend.
7. Engage digital but first look to understand what success looks like. Providing an interactive touch screen experience in store has been proven to increase sales. Again Liquidline’s coffee systems have a video touch screen which can be used to communicate new products and service offerings to customers whilst they wait for their freshly ground espresso, flat white, cappuccino or latte.
8. Discuss the opportunities of personalisation and understand you can demonstrate that genuine personal care and understanding.
9. Read ‘The One Minute Manager’ by Spencer Johnson and constantly look to catch people doing something right.
10. Gavin Pooley, Liquidline Managing Director said, “Another great book by Ken Blanchard and Sheldon Bowles is ‘Raving Fans’. In 2014, Liquidline provided a copy to every team member and that customer love culture has been so key to us ever since. I would highly recommend this quick read if you too are passionate on exceptional client experiences.”